BRADY & METCALFE REALTY
Brady & Metcalfe Realty respects the right to privacy of all individuals. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Amendment ( Private Sector ) Act 2000. These Principles regulate how we collect, store, use and disclose personal information.
Collection, Use and Disclosure
- In our Agency business, we collect, hold, use and disclose to third parties, personal information for a number of reasons:
- to carry out appointments as agents for clients selling their properties;
- to promote and market our services and the products and services of third parties;
- to provide information on and promote properties for sale;
- to reply to enquiries and information requests made by individuals;
- for internal business processes such as market research and billing;
- where required by law.
In carrying out our agency services for a client we collect personal information about individuals:
- from the individuals themselves – through application forms, appointment forms, diary entries, agreements, correspondence including email, our website and through verbal communication
- from third parties, including other agents, publicly available data bases and property searches.
Security of Information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is not
subject to loss, misuse or unauthorized access or alteration.
Access to Personal Information
Personal information we hold about an individual is available to that individual upon request. A charge may apply to cover all reasonable costs incurred in recovering and providing personal information.
We will take all reasonable steps to correct information which is shown to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Brady & Metcalfe Realty
1st January 2013
34 Flaxton Drive
Mapleton, Qld, 4560